I’m a developer in London, UK where I’ve worked in niche marketing, manufacturing, e-commerce and now in a university. I develop at all levels of the technology stack to maintain complex business solutions.
I’ve programmed customer-relationship management systems; inventory management systems; integrated e-commerce with ERP systems. Created digital marketing ad campaigns, brochure micro-websites and virtual reality applications.
My post-graduate in Architectural Design indicates my bias for aesthetics and convenience in use cases; UI/UX or branding, and simple functionality that provide goal driven results.
Here are some of the technology stacks I’ve worked with.
- PHP (OOP, ORM, RESTful, MVC, TDD, CURL, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, FlightPHP, SlimPHP, API’s)
- LAMP & LEMP (Apache & NginX), Linux System Management, SSH, Bash
- MySQL & MongoDB, YAML
- CSS3, SCSS (SASS, Compass), BootStrap, Foundation
- Ruby (Ruby on Rails, Sinatra)
- Lua Scripting (Love2D, Corona)
- Node.Js and Express.Js
- Virtual-Reality Application Development (Samsung VR)
- Microservice Architecture
- WordPress & WooCommerce (Plugin & Theme Development).
- Magento 1.9 & Magento 2
- Varnish Cache
- Vagrant Development Environment
- GIT, JIRA, GitHub
- Amazon AWS (S3, EC3, RDS) / DigitalOcean
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager, Facebook Graph API
- SEO Optimisation, HotJar, A/B Testing, ScreamingFrog, PageSpeed
My graphic skills are just as rich and varied:
- PhotoShop & Illustrator
- 3D Modelling, Parametric Design, CAD
- Digital Illustration, Post-Production, 3D Visualisation
We can connect on LinkedIn.